OMG OMG I WANT THIS SO HARD
don’t mind me I just started crying because I want this so damn bad.
dear god, YES.
“People have waited hundreds of years to find me, and then you manage it in a couple of hours.”
*massive grin* This is properly, properly wicked editing. ^_^
YES THIS PLEASE.
CAN THIS BE REAL?!
I watched about two seconds of this and instant reblog. I’ve seen it before, and every time the want just gets worse.
How are people so cool.
I would watch this show if it happened.
OH GOD PLEASE
Wholock… I WANT!!! *____*
I NEED THIS.
HOLY SWEET JESUS PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS I NEED IT LIKE I NEED AIR
One word, folks: Babel
KIDS, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. ONLY ATTEMPT WITH A TRAINED CHEMIST OR A SCIENTIFIC PROFESSIONAL AND PLENTY OF BALLS.
At Chemistry Club of Phillps Exeter Academy, we fire bend. No big deal.
Here are the procedures:
- Mix an ample amount of soap and water.
- Make methane bubbles with this mixture.
- Take off anything on your arms (including watches, bracelets, long sleeves, etc.)
- Soak your hands completely
- Scoop up bubbles.
- place hand vertically over but slightly to the side of a lighted candle, so the bubble overhanging from your palm is directly over the candle.
- Do not panic.
- The fire will form upwards so do not face your palm downwards. Always face it upwards.
- WATCH IT BURN
We did this in school! Expect we did it in a glass beaker….
I think I’m a little in love with the guy who did this in a keep calm and carry on t-shirt
what a storm
How was this even taken?
Tripod. High ISO Speed that allows a fast shutter speed and a camera that is good enough to counter act the grain (since its pretty dark and I don’t see much grain). And one lucky split second where the shutter happened to be pressed just as this happened. It’s like a shot of a lifetime.
I cannot count how many times I have reblogged this, and I will never pass up that opportunity.
Wow. Just wow.